Friday, February 16, 2007

6 months -1 year Volunteer Opportunity in Ecuador!

Interested in taking my job here in Ecuador?

Know of someone else who might be a good candidate? The position is an IVP ("international volunteer program"), "special project volunteer" opportunity which is offered through Habitat for Humanity International at this website.

I am leaving the country towards the end of March after my 6 month stint, and the position is posted on the Habitat for Humanity international website! There are also opportunities in other countries and with different responsibilities.

The next person will be continuing the work I started: program development in all areas of volunteer mobilization, and assisting with coordination of Ecuador´s MANY Global Village teams. The position is based out of Quito, but have many opportunities to travel.

Questions? Feel free to contact me.

No comments: