Saturday, February 24, 2007

Update: in Colombia

Here is a quick update on the travels. Johanna came to Ecuador to visit and we spent three days in Ecuador before flying to Cartagena, Colombia. We spent a few days there before heading to Taganga and Santa Marta Colombia, where we are now.

We are getting our open-water SCUBA certification in Taganga and generally getting to know the area, then next week we are heading to Bogota! So far everything has seemed relatively safe, we took a bus from Cartagena to Santa Marta and have not done anything too crazy;-).

I will be back in Ecuador after the 9th of March for one week of another Global Village Habitat Group, and then for my last week in the country!- it looks like my dad may join me those last two weeks.

Unfortunetly it has been difficult to load and find time available to post most info that has happened since mid-December, including the Galapagos, travels with James, and Ron and Glorias Global Village group---but I hope to catch up when I am alone and with a better internet connection in Bogota!

Salud!
Erin

No comments: